Mitragyna speciosa (biological term) is commonly known as kratom, biak-biak, Ketum, Madat, etc. Originating from the south-eastern region of Asia and parts of Africa, this tropical evergreen tree has been traditionally used as a natural remedy for chronic pain relief, increased appetite, higher stimulation, etc. in countries such as Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Papua and Myanmar. The regions where plantae grow lusciously owing to the tropical climate.
The kratom leaves are ingested by chewing, incorporating the dry powder with water or brewed like tea. Currently, tablets containing extracts are also available.
Types of Kratom
The leaves are distinguished by the colour of the vein and stem. It also defines their distinct effect when administered.
- Red vein kratom: It has red coloured stains on its veins and stems. It has higher sedative qualities.
- White vein kratom: It has white coloured pigments on its veins and stems. It has a higher alertness.
- Green vein kratom: Green vein kratom comes in the middle of red and white vein kratom. It has nootropic benefits.
Red Malay Kratom Introduction
As the name implies, this strain of kratom is home to Malaysia. Malaysia with its tropical geographic climate and deep-water channels prove to be the key towards the growth of the Malay Red Vain. With the tree burgeoning in the region producing strong and potent leaves. It can be observed as the Red Malay is known for its powerful and long-lasting effectiveness.
Red Vein Malay Kratom is widely known for its recreational and relaxing properties. It has a slower rate of absorption leading to longevity in terms of effect and a benefit of lesser fatigue. It also ensures the slighter chance of yearning, thus minimizing the development of addictive traits.
It has soon been recognised as one of the most popular red strain. Red vein Kratom is the most widely preferred in terms with its sister strains, with a preference of over 60% of the whole market.
Red Malay Kratom Effects
- Exhilarated effect: Testimonials prove that the users experienced a very gleeful period upon intake in comparison with the other red strains.
- Pain reduction: With some of the highest 7-hydromitragynine composition. The Malay Red Vein provides adequate relaxation to pain.
- Insomnia: It has a longer-lasting effect than most strain and promotes sleep obtained by its sedative properties.
- Emotional effect: Many users testify for having used the product for fighting with signs of depression.
Red Malay Kratom Dosage
For optimum results, the right dosage of any psychostimulant is imperative. Keeping check its potency, it is highly recommended to use a precision milligram scale to accurately weigh the amount.
NOTE: Inadequate or overdosage is ill-advised as it may result in various possible side-effects such as nausea, irritability, loss of appetite, etc.
The effects vary from person to person depending on their metabolism, age, gender and general tolerance level. Although if one has never consumed kratom, it is advisable to intake a small amount.
Keeping in mind the general tolerance level, listed below are few recommended perceivable serving:
- Beginner: 2 to 4 grams
- Standard: 4 to 6 grams
- Regular: 6 to 8 grams
Consuming more than 9 grams may result in experiencing various side effects.
Does Red Malay Kratom get you high?
Red Malay constitutes a high level of mitragynine and 7-hydroxymitragynine (terpenoid indole alkaloid) which enable physiological activity.
Depending on the dosage, the Malay Red Kratom stimulates various effects such as stress relief, lowered anxiety levels, euphoria, pain killing, sedation, etc. Various research has proven that kratom does produce a rush similar to opioid drugs. Although the effect is contradictory as the usage of it does not affect the motor functions of the body as observed in opioid induce.
Moreover, testimonials suggest that the Kratom Red Vein Malay induces more of a euphoric and calmed state of mind. With little to NO irregularity in motor functions, when taken in advisable dosages.
Red Malay Kratom VS White Borneo Kratom
|Red Malay Kratom||White Borneo Kratom|
|● Kratom Red Malay with its distinct red coloured veins and stems are cultivated in Malaysia.
● It is much more recognisable as it effects the longest among all other strains. With up-to an in-effect time span of 10 hours.
● Its effect is leaned towards relaxation, sedative, and by far produces an intense feeling of happiness and calm.
● Red Malay consists of one of the lowest concentration of total alkaloids per plant leaves. About 5.81mg/g.
● Much suited for beginners, and those who are looking for reducing anxiety or facing insomnia.
● Not recommended to use at day-time or when at work.
|● White Borneo is distinguished by its white vein and produced in Borneo.
● It has a unique effect on its users and proves to have a much-stabilized stimulation. Its effect lasts for up to 4 to 6 hours.
● It has a contrasting effect compared to the Red Malay as it gives a boost of energy accompanied by enhanced cognition.
● The White Borneo Kratom produces the highest concentration of total alkaloids per plant leaves. About 12.2mg/g.
● It’s often used as a replacement for coffee thus suitable for beginners and those who are looking for alertness, energy and pain killer.
● Not recommended to use after late hours or evening.
Best Red Malay Kratom Vendor
Escalated popularity of kratom has paved the way in the creation of many small to big multinational companies. Although this offers the customers a larger spectrum to choose from, it also increases the chances of illicit mixing of products, which are fake and might pose a threat to your health.
Therefore, choosing a reliable vendor is of utmost importance. Kratom Red Malay with its strong analgesic and relaxing properties, is popular among beginners and as such almost all major vendors offer the same.
Following are some of the top and trusted suppliers for authentic Red Malay Kratom:
- The Golden Monk
- Kratom Crazy
- Coastline Kratom
- Kats Botanicals
All the above-mentioned vendors have been selected based on customer review. The products are Lab tested for contamination, quality and offer best in class shipping and customer care policies & experience.