Ever heard of a Kratom? Maybe you have and maybe you haven’t. In either case, we are here to help you discover something new. The word Kratom, is derived from a Thai word. It is said that a Dutch botanist was reminded of a Bishop’s mitre when he saw the Kratom plant. Hence, he called it Mitragyna.
The scientific name for this plant being Mitragyna Speciosa. The Kratom plant has various strains. In this post, we will talk about the Yellow Vein Thai Kratom in particular. The colour of this strain is derived because of various drying procedures. It can either be obtained by drying red vein Kratoms for a longer duration, or by drying white and green vein kratoms outdoors. This also leads to changes in the alkaline content of Yellow Vein Kratoms.
Can I trust this Strain? Effects of the Yellow Vein Thai Kratom
Like most other stains the Thai Yellow Vein Kratom also has mu-opid receptor agonists. In lay man’s terms this simply means that it produces a physiological change in the body. Negative side effects are usually a result of mixing Thai Yellow Vein Kratom with other drugs and substances. Like other strains, Yellow Thai can only be said to be as addictive as coffee!
Some notable effects of the Thai Yellow Vein include:
- Pain Relief- If you are experiencing chronic pain but are afraid prolonged drug consumption may lead to addiction, Thai Yellow Kratom is what you need!
- Concentration- Is your job be monotonous? Or are you buried under paperwork? Yellow Thai Kratom could be the answer to your problems.
- Mood Enhancement- All of us feel down at times. Need a little uplift? Kratoms, especially Yellow Thai, could be your saviour.
- Boosting Energy- In this fast-paced world, where one is struggling to find a moment to stand and stare, Yellow Thai could help you keep up.
- Heightened Awareness- Does your work need you to stay up late in a possibly suspect environment? Thai Yellow Vein could be your friend in need!
The natural question that follows is: Are you sure there can be no negative effects? We would not dream of lying to you! There simply seem to be none. As long as the Yellow Vein is not mixed with any other drug. An overdose however may result in kidney or liver damage. This brings us to the next issue at hand…
How much of the Yellow Vein is safe to consume? (Dosage)
Fortunately, or unfortunately, there is no fixed response to this question. However, you can be sure that no harm will come to you through minute differences in consumption.
- You need not grope in the dark for answers though. There are a set of general guidelines.
- If you are a first-time consumer you may begin with a dose of 1 or 2 grams. You must then wait for 30-45 minutes to see if any effect is felt. If not, you could consume another gram.
- If you are a regular consumer you would know the general amount of consumption that works for you.
Research to this day has shown Kratom Yellow Vein Thai to be safe as long as one pays attention to the amount consumed and the effect on your own body.
Yellow Thai Kratom User Reviews
Are you someone who is still a little sceptical? Are you unable to trust just the facts we have presented to you? Worry not! Let us walk you through the experiences of some others, who have already experimented with Yellow Vein themselves.
- Bob Freville (a writer and film maker): His experience with the drug was pleasant. He testifies that the effects lasted approximately half a day. He is an enthusiast with respect to Mitragyna Speciosa. He has also said that though the time required for Yellow Vein Kratom to take effect is slightly higher than other strains of Kratom, it does not cause sleepiness or lethargy like some of the other strains.
- Anonymous: Thinks of Yellow Vein as slightly increasing energy and simultaneously evoking a relaxation response.
Are you ready to get on board? Let us help you, with the last leg of this journey.
Best Yellow Thai Kratom Supplier
There are various companies that produce the Yellow Vein Thai Kratom. One of these being Original Harvest Kratom. They call their product: The Yellow Kratom Leaf.
How, you may ask, can you get in touch with such a company, in Covid times? Well that may prove difficult. So, we give you these alternatives:
- BKN Kratom
- Kraken kratom
- Kratom Exchange
You could visit these, or any other website of your choice, to start you journey into the future of the Kratom: The Yellow Vein Thai Kratom. If you were wondering, that is not just our opinion. Yellow Thai has been voted as being among the top strains of 2020!